Whether you want to play a part large or small, you are welcome in the Curl Curl Lagoon Friends.
We have an active executive committee and a membership of over 300 households. If you want to make Curl Curl a better place, we can use your help.
How You Can Help
Here are just some of the ways that volunteers make a difference:
- Serve on our Executive Committee as President, Deputy President, Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer or Membership Secretary.
- Serve as our public officer.
- Represent us on Council Committees for Curl Curl Lagoon and John Fisher Park.
- Help regenerate bush on the first and third Saturdays of every month, from 8 am to 11 am. Read more.
- Deliver our print newsletter to your neighbours.
- Suggest new ideas.
- Liking our Facebook page and sharing your ideas and thoughts on it. Click to view.
- Reporting wildlife sitings and sharing your photos.
- Notifying us of any problems at the Lagoon, Beach and Park. These could be damage to infrastructure or plants, fish kills or anything else that isn’t right.
Make New Friends
Working together on community projects is a good way to make deep, long-term friendships.
Some of our active volunteers have been working together for more than 30 years. Others have just joined. Some were born locally. Others moved here later in life.
All of them share the mutual respect and friendship that only comes from serving together on a team that makes the world a slightly better place.
We would love to have you involved. Just fill in the below form and we will contact you with more information.